Christmas Spirit at Slieve Aughty, Galway
2019 Family Christmas Festival Galway
Enchanted Family Christmas Day Out, begins Saturday December 1st
This year, Santa will only be available for groups of 12 or more for private visits with Santa Claus in Galway. So get the family together and plan a daytime or evening family get together!
Book a meal for a group of 12 or more and Santa will visit with your family exclusively.
What you get...
- Prices start at €7.50 per child and €10 per adult
- Available any evening in December
- Face painting for the children is included in the price
- Each child will receive a gift from Santa
- Organic pancake and hot chocolate parties
- 2-3 course buffet dinners
- Pony rides in the yard
The Family Experience will be available during the day, with a Christmas theme.
A family day out is a great way to escape the busy season rush and get back in touch with the Christmas spirit.
Unplug and visit the Enchanted Forest, pet the animals, make some Christmas crafts, try stilt walking or ride the go-karts and go to the playground.
Browse the gift shop for a unique Christmas gift.
Face painting and dress up add to the fun, and pony rides to the Enchanted Forest can be booked for children ages 4 and up for €7.50.
**Santa will not be available during the day for individual families.
We would like to thank all of the families who have been with us over the last 14 years of hosting Santa visits in Galway and hope to maybe see you again this year for an evening with your family, friends and Santa.
Homemade delicious organic food and drink will be available all day at The Three Tower Organic Kitchen, open 12pm to 10pm.
Christmas Parties in Galway
Family Christmas Festival Galway - Looking for something different for your annual Christmas gathering?Find Out More
Book your company Christmas party at Slieve Aughty Centre!
Offering lunch and dinner options for groups of up to 80 people.
Santa visits and entertainment for children and adults and transport available.
- Santa will ONLY be visiting Slieve Aughty Centre in 2019 for groups of 12 or more booked in for a meal or overnight stay.
- The Three Towers Organic Restaurant will be open from 12pm to 6pm every Saturday and Sunday and other times for groups of 12 or more people.
- Please allow enough time for a sit-down meal if you would like to eat as we are 100% organic and homemade - we don't do fast food, we do healthy organic homemade food as fast as we can.
- Please note that some of the fantastic activities on offer are outdoors.
- We highly recommend wellies and rain gear, including trousers for the young children, to fully enjoy the experience.
- We do not cancel for weather.