Visit Santa Claus at Slieve Aughty, Galway
2018 Christmas Festival Dates
Visit Santa Galway
Saturdays and Sundays December 1st-23rd,
Family Festival: 12-2 or 3-5pm
The Three Towers Organic Restaurant: 11am-6pm
Every year, Santa plans a stop at Slieve Aughty Centre. Visit Santa in Galway this year with lots of fun and a focus on family and nature.
If you have visited Santa in Galway at Slieve Aughty before, 2018 brings lots of wonderful changes. Families book a half hour time slot to see Santa in a group with other families in a cosy seating area in The Three Towers. Santa will tell stories and invite each child to come and sit with him, receive their letters personally, and give each child a gift. Before or after your Santa visit there are lots of other things to do and you have 2 hours (either 12-2 or 3-5) to enjoy the festival activities.
Pet Santa’s “pony” reindeer, or even better, take a spin on one of them in the sand arena, see what the fairy folk are up to for Christmas in the Enchanted Forest, pet the farm animals, browse the Christmas Shop, and enjoy the festive music. The kids can make some crafts, get their faces painted, and meet the wise owl as he appears throughout the day (all included in your entry cost!). Your 2 hours will fly by with so much to see and do!
Homemade delicious organic food and drink will be available all day at The Three Tower Organic Kitchen, open 11am to 6pm.
Now in its 13th year, visit Santa in Galway with an authentic focus on family.
“Of all the Christmas events my children have been to, they will remember the festival at Slieve Aughty Centre over any other. The festival truly captures the spirit and magic of Christmas in a way that more commercial events cannot achieve.”
Click here for comments and highlights from previous Christmas Festivals
€3/baby up to 23mths
€17.50/child (2-12 years)
Been to the festival before? Ask us about a loyalty discount!
We proudly make every effort to avoid plastic and battery operated toys so common these days and instead seek to find unique gifts that children can interact with and enjoy creatively.
- If you book a Santa visit between 12 and 2pm this allows you festival entry from 12-2pm. If you book a Santa visit between 3 and 5pm, this allows you festival entry from 3-5pm.
- The Three Towers Organic Restaurant will be open from 11am to 6pm every Saturday and Sunday. Please allow enough time for a sit-down meal if you would like to eat before your Santa visit as we are 100% organic and homemade - we don't do fast food, we do healthy organic homemade food as fast as we can.
- Please note that some of the fantastic activities on offer are outdoors. We highly recommend wellies and rain gear, including trousers for the young children, to fully enjoy the experience.
- The festival does not cancel for weather.
- We offer a group experience with Santa - there will be no one on one Santa visits available.
- Please be on time - once Santa's group sessions have started late arrivals will not be admitted.
- Full payment is due at the time of booking.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- No one will be admitted without a ticket.
Book Santa for a private event! For groups of 20 or more, organise a special day out for your company, scout or school, or family. Dinner parties are also available for groups. Contact us at 090 97 45 2 46 for more information and bookings. Read more...