Events for children in Galway
Gain and practice the basic skills required to survive in the woods!
The following topics will be covered in a fun and safe environment:
– knowing your climate and environment
– safe use of cutting tools
– shelter making and camp setup
– ‘leave no trace’
– use of cordage and knots
– fire lighting
– plant and tree identification
– basic first aid and more!
This course is suitable for children 10 years and older and will develop skills and knowledge for adventures to come!
Lunch included. Weather appropriate clothing and strong boots/wellies required. Each child should bring a small back pack with water and high energy snack such as a banana.
€40 per child. Ask us about a family discount!